Friday, October 10, 2008

my LIfe



Everyone has a journey in life
No matter how deep the seas we dive
or how high the mountains we climb
No matter to what music we jive

or to what poems we rhyme

Life are full of crossroads
just like music notes
swinging by every song and lullaby
having us feeling to smile or to cry

Crossroads are so hard to decide
when we see the paths in front of us divide

Which path will I choose?
What will I lose?
What will I gain?
Will dere be pain?
Will dere be regrets?
What are the threats?
Will dere be bitterness?
Or will dere be sweetness?

Should we doubt our choice?

N have our heads be filled with noise?
Noises that disturbs our mind of peace
N have ourselves gaining the least

Or should we be firm with our stands?
N be straight with things no matter how it bends
Or stay strong with our feelings n desires

No matter how our stories cause us to tire

When we have mixed feelings about our options
Can ourselves still have the power to maintain our functions?
What should i do?
Which direction should i go to?
How should i feel?
A heart like shattered glass or as hard as steel?

Whom should I depend on?
Or should I have myself all torn?
Should i just give up the matter?
Or should I nourish fond hopes of becoming better?


However for one thing I am sure about
is that I should not have anymore doubts
No matter what tragedies or disaster may come into act


" We make choices in life and we never look back !!"






1 comment:

Adrian said...

It doesn't matter what decision for there's no good decision or bad decision. The only thing bad about decision is you don't make any. To fulfill your dream first you must start.