Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Last Piece Of Art

Everyday ive been living in DARKNESS,
watching every sun rise of each day,
feeling nothing but loneliness EMPTINESS,
as though e skies above me is alwehz just GREY..

I feel like LAUGHING and SMILING,
just to cover up my shattering TEARS,
finally my head is nodding,
admitting that I'm also afraid of e DARK'S..

All I BEG for,
is just to borrow a little more TIME,
but all is TORE,
when I don't even get any SYMPATHY..

I feel like CRYING,
just to testify whether I'm already NUMB,
out of everyone out dere LIVING,
guess I'm e onli one this RESTLESS n DUMB..

Never mind,
I can just hope that SADNESS is just to drop by for a while,
n wish that all e BROKEN n IGNORANT dreams,
can just leave me ALONE..

E GREY sky above me,
will it allow me to FORGET about,
all these HAPPENINGS..

E night is getting DARKER,
DREAMS are getting further,
its so hard to even MEMORY it anymore..

I'm so tired n EXHAUSTED,
should i rest?
my single SHADOW,
is LONESOMELY pouring down against my wall,
NOBODY being dere for me..

MY WORLD is shattering into pieces anytime..
Maybe emptiness is just another PIECE OF ART..

1 comment:

BeL_Dia said...

y la so emo??
where did the happy dickson go?