Friday, December 19, 2008

Last Page of Chaos

Ive been avoiding..
this very last part
which i know I had a bad start
bad process,
tragic for the rest..

How am I suppose to face?
with me having this kind of pace..

I can no longer race,
as Im already lost in this maze..

Will my very last page be a chaos?
being defeated completely by this evil force?!
or will I be able to bounce back?
and have the slimmest chance to fight back?

My mind is totally blank..
knowing that there is abundant to tank..
will my stronghold fall?
and let this be my final call?

Things had not been going well,
Im sure everyone can tell..
Everything is out of plan,
leading me to this darkened den..


oh LORD,
I pray my thoughts,
to u day and night,
hoping for the dimmest light,
to make things right,
and give me strength to fight,

with all my might..


WRITE OUT !!








No comments: