Sunday, November 16, 2008

SAM...will never be forgotten

Hey my fellow SAM mates....

Sure gonna miss u guys... come to think of it, i did have great fun with u guys. As the countdown to tuesday diminishes, the anticipation in me increases... Will life after SAM be fun?? Will it be even better?? Or will it be worse?? Well... the possibilities are infinite... Well, clearly in my opinion, i have already had so much fun that the level of excitement is already at the peak that i figured whatever happens after this has to go down...

However, even if i come back to inti to pursue a degree, Im sure it wouldnt be any bit fun without u guys... SAM CLAN... I love ull... Thanks. The experiences u brought to me during SAM is one that really parallels no other... Thanks guys.... Im sorry if i had hurt any of u guys in any way which i am unaware of... U noe i really don't mean to ryt?? Nwayz... load of thanks again...

SAM CLAN member of 08 forever !!!

p/s: Not written by me... written by bear 08...

No comments: