Thursday, November 13, 2008

PITCH BLACK

Suddenly my whole heart is sinking..
I miss my family..
What has happened?
Why has things turned out this way..
This emptiness I feel..
This loneliness I have..
Things dun seem right..
Things aren't in order..
Things isn't how it seemed to be..

Tears flowing out from my heart..
That piercing pain through it..
Feels as if I am dying..
I am so restless,
so out of strength,
so out of courage,
so out of faith,
so alone in that pitch black night..

I used to love the darkness that surrounds me,
because I alwehz know there will be brightness shining
whenever I need it to..
But,
now where is that beam of light?
Why is it no longer shining?
Has it forgotten that in times of my darkest moments
I need it to bright up my path?
I cant see the road ahead against me..
I cant see where am I heading to..
I see nothing but
NOTHING..

Cold and left alone..
NOTHING to hope for..
NOTHING to pray for..
NOTHING to shelter from..
NOTHING and still NOTHING..
NOTHING but NOTHING..

No comments: