Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Lost & Found Vows

I have finally found
who can really fit the crown..
But I really dunno
whether i should let her know..
Besides,
should I really let down my pride
and confess
that I don't want to be like the rest..
Deep within me
its very much clear enough for me to see
that things will not work out
so should I just sulk?

That long blond hair
That soothing voice
That fair appearance
That gentle soul
That kind heart
That irresistible smile
That mysterious thinking
That beautiful pair of eye
Everything of her seems so perfect..
Longing for that gentle touch of hers,
it would definitely break me into tears..

Knowing that impossible crawls around me so often..
Knowing that loneliness is alwehz hanging by the door..
Knowing that happiness never seemed to like me..
Guess it will just be another thought of mine to be kept soundly..
Guess its just another miracle in the making..

Questions, questions & still questions !!

I would thrust my way through any obstacle to protect her..
Throw in my single heart to fulfill her every wish..
Giving out all I have left of me to love her in every way..
Spreading my care for her to every single corner in her heart..
Burning myself in place of her miseries..
Stabbing my heart for her heartaches..
Being under the rain for her when she cries..
I would do ANYTHING for her to achieve fullest happiness..

Hoping with every last wish
that I could be the ONE..

I would LOVE you with all my heart..

No comments: