Sunday, November 9, 2008

Just Like The First Impression, The First Sight..

I am walking a different pathway,
but you did not even say a word,
feeling like your too tired cuz of waiting,
I already know..

You still want to continue this journey,
but you cannot hope for anything,
as that heart has slowly becoming cold,
I am frightened..

Yesterday,
when I saw u,
I turned myself away,
so forget me please..

If I LOVE you
I wont say these words to you,
instead I will only treat u colder,
n you know it..

Today,
I am keeping my distance from you,
so forget the times we had each other please..
I really cant utter those words towards you anymore,
the words,
I LOVE you ,
like the FIRST IMPRESSION we had before..

Today,
I am keeping my distance from you,
trusting my lonesome self,
that those words that I can never utter to u anymore,
is,
I LOVE you,
like the FIRST IMPRESSION we had before..


The FIRST SIGHT of LOVE..

No comments: