Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Foreseen Love




When did you start becoming weary of me?

What burdens did I give you?
You no longer say anything..
With you,
Ive become unable to ask now..

Without the usual grumbling,

still smiling that perfect smile..
Even the usual affection has gone,
not even once
still smiling that perfect smile,
to cover the misery
from your eyes..
Maybe its my unintentional foolishness

I am sorry,
My LOVE..
Seeing you turn your back away from me,
LOVE leaving me..
Even though now
you are still with me,
but
I am already able to see
the MOMENT that you will leave me..
I wouldn't know..
I wonder if you ever did loved me deeply..

If you are coming back

No,
even if once more you will smile at me,
I cant support your heart
that is alone..
Maybe its because of my PRIDE..

I am sorry,
My LOVE..
Seeing you slowly
turning cold towards me,
I know I am helpless,
with the MOMENT of you leaving me looming..

In the name of LOVE
that slowly changes like colors,
My LOVE I once had
has left me
and I don't know

Even saying words of apology
I am sorry but....
What should I say?
What should I do?
Even breathing has become difficult..
I am still wandering in past times..

At this MOMENT,

I really am helpless


I am sorry,
My LOVE..

I am already able to see
the MOMENT that you will leave me..





No comments: