Monday, November 10, 2008

Reflection In That Mirror

Once again today,
I pull my broken heart,
I stand in front of the MIRROR
and look at myself..

The appearance in front of me,
the saddest appearance in the world..
Every time I try to forget,
I just cant help but think bout it again..
I wonder if uve become tired,
even just the littlest bit..

Follow me,
dont miss a single thing about me..
Like a MIRROR,
cant that person follow me?
Just enough to fulfill
the LOVE I gave her

Oh HEART,
I am so SORRY,
I know all your wanting is some LOVING..
But all I am giving you is just heartache..

Oh HEART,
I am so SORRY,
I want to be together with her..
But I am the only one having a parting..

Like an echo I am standing one,
two steps in the back..
Even if I tell u I LOVE you
thousands of times,
we part
with the simplest words of telling me to FORGET you

I try to say your bad,
I am going to erase you,
I try to hold a grudge against you,
But everytime i do,
my HEART dies even more..
I will just wait for you
to come back to me
one of these days..

As I look at the reflection of myself in the MIRROR,
I never realized how much I am like you..
Theres no difference between us in my eyes..
Your the only one in my HEART,
your the only one that shines..

What am I to do?
this time its really over..
I pout and cry and try to hold on..
No matter what I long for now its no use,
I am going to believe that I'll be able to smile again,
with the tears in my heart falling..

Even though time is going by,
its only making the scars worse..

Oh HEART,
I am so SORRY,
If your able to find another LOVE,
you'd probably be able to forget this pain..

Oh HEART,
I am so SORRY,
I want to tell you that LOVE is FOREVER..
But reality is telling you of a parting..
You might call it an attachment ,
But I am still LONGING for it..


LONGING for it.....

No comments: